Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

British, London based

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Vince the optimist


Our classmate and friend Vince Choe was killed yesterday in a plane crash in Colorado. I 'm still in shock, but I felt I needed to post something about him.
Vince has a great sense of humor, and in fact I first got to know him while badgering him to draw cartoons for the school newspaper. I love his cartoons so much, I kept begging him to do me my own personal one as a souvenir before we graduated. It wasn't until we spent many hours job searching together in the library last summer that he finally got around to doing it. Here's what he came up with - pure vintage Vince: always optimistic that something really good is around the corner for all of us.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top of the British Blogs