Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

British, London based

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

In and out

Good news: got an unexpected - miraculous - even, tax refund check in the mail this morning.

Bad news: ... the dentist's receptionist rang this afternoon to say they want me in for my first three fillings at 9am tomorrow... and the bill will be $570 (ie, all my tax refund plus some...)

*

Good news: a cute, fun, very intelligent guy bought me lunch today

Bad news: ... he wanted to talk business (all right, and some gossip: but mostly business)

*

Good news: someone is buying Pat's car

Bad news: ... I am not confident it will start.

*

Good news: I'm going to the Graduation Pig Roast on Saturday...

Bad news: ... as chief parking supervisor.

*

Good news: somebody told me I looked hot today

Bad news: ...it was Barbara Millar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top of the British Blogs