Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

British, London based

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Sunday, April 17, 2005

triumph


Victorious at Wharton (l to r) CFYRG, Andythecox, BigMouthLloyd, Thesplash, MarriedSpencer, BFR, OtherAndy, Rowing TurkeyGuy Posted by Hello

victoire victoire...

Darden Rowing Club did great at the Wharton Regatta. Kicked butt in every race. Best of all that prat Aaron was the only DRC person not to win a medal, which serves him right for being President and not lifting a finger all year. If it were up to me, I would report him to the Honor Committee for putting DRC President on his resume.

***

Performed my alto duet at recorder society tonight. Went v well, although we went off so fast in the second movement that I ran out of breath and almost died of hypoxia by the end. But I was pleased - probably the first time ever that I have performed and really enjoyed it. I am really going to miss the recorder people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top of the British Blogs