Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

British, London based

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Four days and counting

Technically I have four days before my visa expires. Plus a few days (non-working) grace to leave the country.

It feels timely to try and compile a list of Good Things About Going Back to England.

1) See more of my mum
2) Go to Villa games (combined, conveniently, with 1) above)
3) See more of family (and friends, those who remain) in general
4) Supermarket food
5) Curry houses
6) um....

Now, a list of Things I Need to Do before I Go:

1) Have Quiet Word with manager of local J Crew store (about sending me care packages.. cause J Crew don't normally ship outside the US)
2) Buy large bottle of Kentucky bourbon
3) Eat Fried Chicken for last time
4) Tell Mark Reisler to stuff himself
5) Take back that library book I took out in 2002

... andA List of Things I Probably Won't Get to Do But Wish I Had Done

1) Found a Virginia wine worth drinking
2) Been to Williamsburg
3) Been to beach
4) Skied
5) Been more Charitable ( community good deeds)
6) Mastered the 3-turn

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot chocolate and Fish And Chips!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about living with PS & seeing lots of me, Foxtrot and Oscar?

2:40 AM  
Blogger alranson said...

comes under "seeing more of friends and family in general"? Or should I add "friend's cats" to that list?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top of the British Blogs